Sunday, December 27, 2009

Say It Isn't So



Say it isn't so---
Say it hasn't been over a week since I posted---
Say it is not because I don't care----
Say it is because ----
Say it is because I am still painting----
Say it is because I have had the best Christmas Ever---
Well, can't lie--- But we did pretty good, what with it being the first Christmas without my mom and the continuing heartbreak concerning--- Forever Amber----
By the way, if you have never read the book, Forever Amber, it is a page turner----
On Christmas Eve we had supper with Randy's friends from Texas. Was lovely except for me drinking when I was on heavy duty antibiotics that made the alcohol work twice as well sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--- will not say much more about this------- meal was good, company was good and I was-----not so good---- Christmas eve passed and -----------
------------------------------------------------------------
Chandler got his bike---He was speechless. We got him Christmas afternoon after he had Christmas with Ria and her family.
My dad came to dinner---
I am on my second round of antibiotics ( think I mentioned this earlier??? Smile ) and they are working---
The Cowboys are currently winning on television so my honey is happy---
Just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know I think we will meet our goal of finishing the first round of painting which includes the walls, trim and doors by the New Year. This was our goal. Bought a sander yesterday for roughing up the cabinets which will be the next go round. Thank goodness we did not really know what we were getting into when we started. Isn't that the way most things are though? Would we ever start much of anything if we really knew the depth of the work? So here is wishing you the ability to sand away all your cares and woes and embrace the beauty in the finished product!!!!!
Hugs, CeCe

4 comments:

Sweet Sage said...

Hope you are feeling better.
Great pics .. so nice to see your smiling face!

CeCe said...

I do feel better! Thank You!

ImagiMeri said...

CeCe,
I don't know if you remember me, but you took my class on paperdoll greeting cards. I just thought you might like to catch up on my crafting. Please visit with me at www.imagimeris.blogspot.com, or www.imagimeri.etsy.com. I hope you're doing well and had a great holiday. Your blog is great!

Meri Wiley
a.k.a. ImagiMeri's Creations

Dede Warren said...

I suspect you have been enjoying the holidays Miss CeCe, good for you!

Thanks for your well wishes on my latest post, it has indeed been exciting!!

Hope you're New Year's is wonderful... but stay away from the wine {wink}!
Dede