Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here I Go Again


Estate Sale Purchases


Table has three leaves and was made in 1951..
It is stamped on the bottom of the table

Eight Chairs to go with table..
Upon removing the seats I discovered they have never been recovered...
they are marked 1952 so the set was probably bought in 1952..
My Favorite Purchase..
Double French Desk

Chair Bought that they had with desk..
It is an English style chair but the trim goes well with the desk...

There is another round table I purchased that somehow I did not get a picture taken...
As you can see, there has been lots of sanding going on around here...
I will get a picture of the round table, in the sanded state, and then as before.. 
Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

CeCe,

I LOVE the French desk. the table and chairs take me back to my first dining room set purchased in the 60s. Can't wait to see them all finished.