Monday, October 18, 2010

A Different Vantage Point


What one sees from the front

  
IS NOT
What one sees from the back !

Luckily, I did not do the damage...
My husband often tells me to be careful backing out of our very long driveway. :) :) :) 

When I arrived in Pinetop weeks ago, I never noticed the vintage tub being different......UNTIL the next morning when we  were having coffee on the front porch and my vantage point was from the back. Even then, my husband pointed it out to me... This is the second time he has hit the tub ! Me.... never.... smile....

We are similar to the tubs. From one vantage point we look in great condition....

Then, if you look carefully....one can see dents in our heart and soul....

The difference between the tubs and us, however, is my husband could not pry the dents out of the tubs .....
and US...
the dents are slowly being pulled out..
EVENTUALLY,
they won't be visible at all
There will still be a few, as is always the case. Our life experiences make us who we are..
We might not always like the experiences but our job is to continue to like US!

Hope you have a day that brings you a love of yourself!

1 comment:

Chia said...

Great pictures. I knew the message before I read your words. :) It's a good message too.