Monday, October 1, 2012

On Our Way To Florida!


We are on our way to Destin, Fl. for our two month stay there....

Our First night on the road brought us to this wonderful restaurant
that our friends, Jim and Barbara recommended. It is in El Paso, TX , so
I highly recommend it too, if you are ever in El Paso.

I asked Randy to get off in Odessa, TX and drive by his home in which he grew up...
We were sad that it did not look like it was being well cared for....

Do you recognize the high school name?
The book and the show was
Friday Night Lights....
my husbands high school...
and
yes
he
knew
some
of 
the 
real
people
depicted
in
the 
movie...


Me with Barbara, in front of my
favorite
restaurant
in the whole wide world.
It is in Midland, TX and they
have the best Chicken Fried Steak
I have ever eaten!
Randy loves the Grilled Quail and Etufe'.
Barbara's Fall Table
Love the light streaming inside.

Drove through Fredricksburg, TX to eat at
the best barbecue joint we have ever been to...
Do You SEE the sign...closed on Mondays...
This is Monday...    :(

But consequently, it led us here....
in Fayetteville, TX where we found
Jo's place...
Yum!
Now we are in New Ulm and tomorrow
 I will antique in Roundtop, TX
( another favorite )
And
Randy 
Will
Golf...
His Favorite
Ain't Life Grand
Spoken like a true Texan....
Which I am not but would be happy to be!


No comments: