The Good The Bad and The Ugly
- The Good: Took a blog class last week .
- The Bad: Learned I should decide on one focus for my blog.
- The Ugly: My mind has never focused on one thing in my entire life.
- The Good: Classes at Mystic Paper, in downtown Mesa, AZ feed my creative soul.
- The Bad: Teacher of the blog class, Mike Putman, and fellow students were so inspiring I did not want to go home.
- The Ugly: My mind has never focused on one thing in my entire life. I don't know how.
- The Good: I figured it out! Smile. I will focus on the one thing of everything!
- The Bad: I don't really think this is a true solution.
- The Ugly: Don't Care! Variety is the spice of life.