Monday, May 24, 2010

And Just What Was I Thinking

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, that is the $64,000. question. I originally was using this title for something else I intended to post today ----
That was before I ran into the problem of me totally screwing up my blog----
I got an email from Blogger Buster about adding different fonts----
I tried it but screwed everything up and don't know how to get back to what I had----
Not Good----
Not sure what I am going to do next. I am not able to add pictures, I have absolutely no choice of fonts now , text size, etc. ---- Guess it does not pay to not know what one is doing --
I am just posting this so you know I will be working on getting this fixed or totally starting over, at some point .--------

Now, because I am able to link, I will tell you what the title is or was originally about---
Some of you probably know who Susan Tuttle is --
Her digital work has been featured in various publications--
You can visit her ---- well, I just tried to link to her and HTML code comes up on my post instead of the link --- You see, I have really done a number on this blog!
She has authored two books and she teaches online digital manipulation classes.
Her work is amazing.
I signed up to receive notification when she was offering an online class.
Yesterday was the last day to sign up for her current offering.
Never did I really intend to take her class---
It was a dream plan for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the road when I learned a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot more about Photoshop Elements.
Don't ask me, even now, why I hit the buttons ---
Was it because I just wanted to say I had enrolled in one of her classes?????
Was it because I just wanted to see what others were able to create under her instruction?????
Was it because I thought maybe there would be a file I could download and keep for future reference?????
And to make matters worse, I checked yes about being listed on the class list
And I put in my blogsite to be linked with my name -----
What's a girl to do but laugh about it??????
I am going to choose to laugh about it -----
I am going to choose to laugh ---
I am going to choose----
I am going-----
I am ----
I

No comments: