Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Prettiest Storage Shed Around


Here is Kim of Sweet Sage Vintage
hiding behind ??? something wonderful!
When I was in the valley the last time I was
honored to be allowed to go to her
storage shed. No one else has ever
gotten to see it! It was much too fabulous
not to be seen , so I am sharing it with you
today!


When the door was raised, my eyes grew
wide...
I told her all we needed was air conditioning
and I would move right inside.

Seriously, I have never seen a storage 
shed like it and I doubt there is another
one out there to be seen..

Treasure after treasure...

Lace and Beauty

It was hard to take it all in...

Silver and Picture Frames

Sweet nothings ( did I say nothings?) I 
meant to say Somethings!!!!

The sweetest vintage bedroom slippers..

Doilies, of course.. Pink...

Statues and Planters
Dishes and More Dishes

Just look at this sweet plate..

I happened to be fortunate enough ( besides being allowed to ooh and aah ) to receive some lovelies.
One of them became the center of my latest project, which 
I hope will be my next post.
Kim is taking a break from selling right now as she redoes her new cottage abode. It is looking fabulous and I am 
encouraging her to post all about it. I hope someday she will come up for air and grace the blog world again with her beauty.

Until
then
enjoy
this
sneak
at 
her
storage
shed
that
looks
more
like
a
shop!

No comments: