Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hello



My newest favorite place to view flowers...
This sits behind a couch, in front of a huge mirror.
When I walk into the room, I see the flowers in the mirror before I ever truly set eyes upon them.
I don't have a clue where to begin, so I just picked this picture.
I am so inconsistant when it comes to blogging...
So many projects...
Broken computer... seemed like forever...
But,
Fixed
For
Free....
Thank You
Apple!
Over $700. worth of repairs because no one could figure out what was causing the problem...
So
new
innards
and 
it
is
better
than
when
I
bought
it
four
years
ago!
But...new edition..number 11 of photo shop has not been as easy or free...
I was not very good with number 8
and now number 11 is like learning again
and I do not have learning time built
into my schedule.
:) or :(

I do have soooooooo many projects that have been
accomplished....
so why aren't they here, for all to see?
Time, Priorities, Intimidation...
just pick one..
Each and every one is real.
Just had to say hello...
Hope
each
of 
you 
is
well
and 
happy!




1 comment:

Dianne said...

I find I have to get up and 5:00 and take pictures as the sun is coming up or I never get any captured! Hope you are well and can't wait to see you in April!