Saturday, March 30, 2013

Working Backwards


 I have so many projects not shared, I decided to just start with today and hopefully, work backwards!
On one of my recent vintage hunts, I found these T.V. trays...
four of them, with the stand. They were all in pretty good 
condition but May I just say UgLy? I almost did not buy them,
but somehow I knew I would be sorry if I didn't.
 After going back and forth,
at the register ( I am sure the clerk thought I was nuts )
I finally said... YES...final answer.



Here they are, all set up outside to be spray painted white.


Already looking much better, simply painted white.
They were not special enough though,
so
I
ordered
some 
Rose
Decals
and 
here 
are
the
trays
now, 
in 
their
splendor!


I loved the decals so much, I decided the 
stand needed a couple of little ones, too!


I am having an urge to decal away. I might google how to make my own decals... Now there's a thought.

Hope you each have a lovely Easter Day, however you are celebrating or doing.

No comments: