Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me Happy Birthday To You

Today is my birthday!
Today is July 31,1947!
Today I was born about 3:25
Today is?????????????????
I know little else about this day. This saddens me. This is the truth and nothing but the truth. Smile.
I plan to ask my mother and dad to tell me every thing they remember about this day---- I am lucky. They are both living and I will be seeing them tomorrow. One of my grandson's favorite things about which to talk is the day of his birth. I also love telling the story to him. Do you know your story? Were you born on the expected day? Were your parents both present? Was labor induced? And on and on the questions go----- If you know your birth story, I would love to hear it. Birth stories are the beginning. I will be sharing mine with you once I know more about it!
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Well, happy birthday, Cece, albeit a day late. Great idea asking about the day of one's birth. I will have to do that, as I am also blessed to have both my parents still with me. Cheers!

Cristine's Story said...

Happy Happy Birthday CeCe. What a great idea. Unfortunately I have no one to ask. Sad.