Monday, January 12, 2009

The Tour Continues



Remember Me?
Tucked Away



The Most Important Room Downstairs Albeit The Smallest





Another View of the Powder Room









The Second Most Important Room Downstairs
Suzi (she had her own catering business once) , Scottye and Jerry Planning an Open House





Look Closely at the Shelf Paper




Plate Rack Above the Door Entry







The Kitchen Leads to the Hallway, Dining Room and Fireplace Room


How about a close up look at the Old Fashioned Beautiful Canning

Downstairs Guest Bedroom
Look at the Darling Armoir in the Guestroom



Bath For Guestroom













Come out of the Guestroom and Go Up Stairs




Master Bedroom




Another View








Now Look at this---a Sweet Little Hideaway Room off the Master




Twin Bed for a Precious Grandchild Sleepover




Also used as a Meditation Room




Let's go back out to see the Rest of the Upstairs






Here we are back in the Master-Let's go Look at the Bath.




OOps- Forgot-Want you to see the Precious Desk-



You can Peek into the Bath from here though




Here we are







Love the Covered Ottoman




Looking Out Over the Backyard




Ah So Sweet- Vintage, Vintage, Vintage Everywhere







And More







That Window Again







Look at the Shower Curtain with the Little Ruffles




And the Last Room Upstairs-Another Guest Room/Computer Room







Want You to See the Metal Bed and the Yard Long Mirror Hanging Above


















The View Outside From the Upstairs Guestroom













Another View



























































































1 comment:

Judy said...

If I came to visit, I would never leave! I love the pics of your house!

The Mac may be better for you because, I am told, it is user friendly. I don't know. I won't try it either. I have mastered the PC, been using one for 18+ years and will NOT change over. A dear friend pokes at me to try her Mac, but I look at it and it seems like a foreign object. Good luck with it! Wish I could help you, but since I am Mac-disabled, I would be in tears real soon!

Good luck!! Keep your chin up!! My favorite saying during trying times is, "This, too, shall pass." I have kept that in mind an awful lot over the course of my life!