Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Regardless

This evening I had supper with two close friends, at a restuarant called 
The Living Room. 
It is an open air type restaurant
 and the drinks and food were delish-
Regardless 
of the delish-
Regardless 
of the setting-
Regardless
 of what should have been a delightful evening-
on my way home-
I felt that wilted feeling. 
Tears
 were slowly dripping from my eyes- 
I tried to fight it-
Regardless-
 they remained-



As I turned into my driveway 
and pulled up alongside my garage--
my headlights suddenly shown upon


This site-
Tears slowly flowed from my eyes,
as before,
but 
this time
out of gratitude,
for the 
knowledge
that
REGARDLESS
 kindness and hope are
 just around any turn-- 



The two beautiful wilted roses, 
from yesterday,
 were joined with  
this gigantic bouquet 
of love, tenderness,
 sweetness,and peacefullness, 
in the midst of my rain. 




It was a reminder to me,
 that always, 
even when there are
 tears and sadness,
 there are angels waiting-

REGARDLESS

And sometimes they are even visible-

Thank You Angel


No comments: