Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How did YoUr first day of 2013 go?

I would have sworn I was using Wright's Silver Cream. I am sure it is what my mom always used. I am going to look at the store to see if I can find it. Yesterday, the first day of the new year, I accomplished a lot. As I was cleaning my silver tea service ( inherited from my mom ) I thought about so many topics to blog about... I do that often and then get busy and do not follow through. Know what I mean? One of the topics was about memories of products our mom's used....
thus me thinking about Wright's Silver Cream.
I was shocked when I took the picture and I was not using Wright's at all!
Oh well, it did the job. 



All pretty and shiny again, except for the crevices. We were gone for a little over 2 months and when we returned I saw the above. I forgot to take a picture of the sugar bowl before polished. Now all the pieces are lovely again, like the picture below. I started wondering how often my mom polished her silver. It was always looking perfect!

The other thing I worked on yesterday was my January product for delivery....This is not the completed project. I will show it when it is done. I also worked on Feb. product as I watched a movie but that will be shared later.
So, that was my day, how was your first day? Great, I hope!



No comments: