Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Delivery


 See all the snack boxes...
just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.


They were used to fill these cute bags, which is my product, for January delivery, for my fun job.

This is a small shot of what my guest room looks like right now!

Yesterday, I helped my friend, Kim, move some items...well...a lot of items out of her attic. I also got to see her new cottage. I wanted to take pictures, but it was late, and she had boxes not unpacked. I knew she would not be happy. Kim is the friend that in an earlier post I showed you her storage shed. If you missed the post, you can see it here.
Just wait till you get to see her new home..
YuMMy...Just YuMMy!
Hope your day was YuMMy!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

cuter than cute. Love the smiley faces!

Sweet Sage said...

Can't thank you enough.
Must rest .. i promise i'll unpack :)