Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Having A Baby!


 Pretty bad lighting, huh?
Sorry, about that...


A little better...

Can you tell what this plant stand is made from?

The baskets I ordered..
The plants I bought
Except for the stain of
Mother-In-Law
plant..
My dear friend, Janice, gave me the pot filled with plants.
They multiply ...
They have babies...smile...
She told me the plants like to be root bound...
so I have not repotted any yet..
But, once established and the pot is full,
I will be able to start my own little pots to give away to friends.
I am so excited, as I have been waiting to have a baby...


from this  beautiful present..

Today, when I checked...
lo and behold..
a baby!

I painted the hat rack Annie Sloan Paris Grey and added more substantial hooks to hold the plants....
I love having these kinds of babies!
Hope your day was a pleasant one..
Mine was helping a friend so 
more than pleasant...
a gift 
for 
me
to 
have
such
rewarding
day!

No comments: