Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How Much Will $160.00 Get Me?

Definitely not an orgasm!
No photos allowed!

I had never done this type of thing before. Well, at least not with a woman. I had experienced it many times with a man. After all, I am 60 years old,widowed once, so I have been around the block a few times. I was a bit nervous when I made the arrangements, on the phone. I was using a different service and just did not know about the reliability. In fact, after the first time I called, I ended up cancelling all together. Got nervous. Decided it was silly to be nervous. I needed to do this for myself. It was important to my well being. Emotionally I needed a little kick! Called back and rescheduled. Felt like being a little bold and different. Should have known not to cancel the first time. Wish I had not chickened out. Now I would be told I would have to wait a month to experience this with a woman. Guess women with women are more popular than I thought. Oh boy, I'm excited now. What will she look like? Will she be kind? Has she much experience with this type of thing? Well, that's a silly question. I am having to wait over a month to be with her. "CeCe, put it out of your mind. Wait till it is nearer time to start thinking about this", I tell myself. I do put it out of my mind until the day arrives for the fun. I told myself it would be fun. Women are strange creatures sometimes. They try to trick themselves. Yesterday, April 14, 2008, finally arrived. It will go down in my memory. I wasn't sure where the location was. As I said earlier, I had never been there before. Found it relatively easily but I was nervous. Hum, debit cards accepted. This industry has come a long way. Did I mention I was nervous? As it turned out I could not even use my debit card to pay because I tried five different pins so the machine refused to let me try anymore. The service did not take American Express so I could not put it on my husband's credit card. Guess, come to think of it, only fair I pay for my own entertainment. Alright, put it on my credit card. Wait some more. More nerves. Shown into room. Alright, not exactly the most comfortable, inviting of surroundings. I could definitely design a more appealing environment for this type of entertainment. Decidedly too sterile- needs a lot more femininity. Just as I am pondering what in the world I am doing this for she comes in. Attractive, young, very stylish. She is wearing pointed black heels. Very pointed black heels. Sexy. I ask her if her shoes hurt. She smiles a lovely smile. She tells me actually they are very comfortable . Then she reveals it is the first time she has worn them and she kicks them off and smiles again. Small talk begins. After all I have thirty minutes scheduled with her. She tries to make me comfortable before she approaches. She has done a pretty good job of this. My nervousness has lightened. She begins with my breasts. Things are going well. I manage to even make a joke. She smiles again. Then without further ado it happens. This is NOT what I had envisioned by being with a woman. I almost fly up in the air from pain. She tells me to relax. I try. It happens again. Am I really paying $160. for this? Why? The third time I am ready to get dressed and leave. She tells me she is going to get another woman for me. "What?, Is something wrong?" I ask. I tell her I have never had this pain happen before. She mumbles something like she does not want to say there is something wrong. She just wants me to try it with someone else. "Someone else? Hey, anybody else or not at all, thank you very much!" I am lying on this bed wondering if something is terribly wrong with my body. I know I have gained some weight, my knees now sag, my toenails need doing and a few other imperfections are available, but goodness, I do not deserve this kind of treatment or humiliation. Just as I am about ready to dress and run new woman appears with first woman. Well, well, another attractive one. Older than the first but this can have advantages. Older women are more experienced than younger ones---well, sometimes. I am hoping that is the case here. Now I have two women in the room. Maybe I will stick around to see what conspires. Introductions are made. New older woman is now giving original woman directions and show and tell is going on. Show and Tell? Show and Tell? What am I doing here? Why did I think being with a woman would be better than being with a man? Why? Why? Why? Surely my thirty minutes is almost up? Then, it is over in a flash. No pain. It is just as I remembered when with former men. My lesson is learned. I will not just go to any unknown person for my annual pap smear ever again, regardless of how stylish their shoes might be. Sometimes modesty and wanting to be with a woman is not the best decision. Sometimes experience is the most important consideration, not gender.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So, I noticed that there were no comments on this hysterical posting... I just have to say, well written, and you crack me up! Don't forget, there are goodies waiting for you at Mystic Paper. And, here's a little heads up...that special house has been officially listed! kj