Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sweets For The Sweet


Up Close and Personal

In Abundance

Thought I would show you a little of the sweet pleasures in my life. I have a very difficult time with my work. I do not like it at all. Yeah, right! I get to create gifts each month for corporate thank you deliveries. This is one of the things I created for May. A pot of jumbo lollipops , that are just delicious, growing in a glass vase wrapped in an old fashioned bun napkin. The tag reads Spring Has Sprung. The napkin is embroidered with little pink flowers and is edged in lace. I found these while on an antique buying trip in Round Top, TX. If you like antiques, google Round Top, TX. and go to the Round Top or Warrenton market. You will see more sweets for the antique and junk lover's eyes. Oh how very sweet it is. Am thinking I will start posting some of my creations on Etsy. Mike Putman, I want to take your class at Mystic Paper on the 24th, but am not sure we will be home from Pinetop. I will be signing up, if at all possible. My Favorite Presentation

No comments: