Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cool Weather and Cool Work

I hear my honey rambling up stairs so I will be finishing this later. Maybe I should say I will be starting this later! Had a nice day yesterday. I bought two rose trees for each side of the steps leading up to the porch. Oops, he is here. Later-

Alright, it is much later, but my heart is not older. Posting today's pictures and just want you to know I am loving being in the Pines right now.

Well, Well, seems I took a movie instead of pictures. So, should I even bother to post? Probably not---but, on the other hand, why not? I like making every one else look good, when I am feeling confident, anyway! Mistakes are made by ALL. Smile. Have a happy evening and wake up on the mistake proof side of the bed tomorrow, although it does not exist.

No comments: