Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Looks Like Spring To Me

First of all, let me apologize about my last posting. I thought I had deleted a couple of pictures AND their titles before posting. There is a side line story to this. My poor husband ( I say poor because he does not like this about himself but alas it is a part of his personality) has this "thing" with repeated noise. He cannot stand any kind of rattle in the car, clicking of knitting needles, (yeah, there are now wooden ones that do not click, so I can knit again!) my computer keys that click,etc. You get the picture. Unfortunately, my keys do indeed click. I have a laptop so it is not as easy as getting a new key board. We are in Pinetop and have not moved all our furniture here. There is only one room with comfortable chairs. I am trying to be on the computer when he is still asleep or somewhere else. Before I finished posting my last post he awoke and was down for coffee. Not wanting him to start his day with clicking, I quickly removed a couple of pictures that did not go with the title. I inadvertently posted with the titles still showing. Oops! Thank you, Sandy for letting me know. I do love how the lampshade with the earrings looks. I had some left over so I put them on the top of another shade. Yes, I will post a picture of it in the future. I also want to post a project picture I promised earlier. In the trip to Pinetop it got beaten up. Frown. I will have to make repairs before photographing.
Alright, my honey is now putting in our closet shelves, etc. and I am to prime some cookbook shelves he added to my kitchen cabinets. He is working hard so I guess I best go help! I hope you all have a lovely day. Till next time.
My first plantings at our cottage after the snow melted.
I love hydrangeas! This is my first ever to plant!

New mailbox my honey installed.

Lampshade with vintage rhinestone earrings.




2 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

From winter to spring in two days! Only in Arizona! Love your pictures.

Sweet Sage said...

LOVE the lampshade!!!