- Cat named Sammy made the trip for the first time. Oh boy, so much fun listening to his complaining all the way.
- Cat named Sammy has adjusted well and is exploring and knows his home.
- Watched Chandler play ball. His team got waht the coach called a good ole fashioned ass whipping. Everyone was happy to play and parents and grandparents happy to watch.
- Within two hours of being here the clip earrings were on the shade and pictures taken. ( Found the camera) ( camera is now in bedroom, honey is now in bedroom, so I don't want to awake him looking. Maybe in the morn.
- Hung more lace curtains today. YUM!
- Unloaded rest of traier and positioned much of the furniture. Still have quite a heavy piece to get up the stairs. Oh MY. This 60 year old body is not as spry as it used to be.
- I unpacked most of my Waterford Crystal and put it away. a Couple of boxes left to go.My mother has given me a great since of appreciation in the beauty of crystal Thank you mom.
- I think we are now official. Randy has the mail box installed!
- Hope you have all voted for your next American Idol.
- Going to look at roofs tomorrow for our cottage.
- I am fast falling asleep. Good Night----
- Unloaded trailer
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Two Days Now
Well, let's see. We left yestersay morning and it is now late Tuesday evening. Does that count for two days. Much has happened.