Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great Treasures

Up too late
Up too early
but all worth the effort!
Thought I would share a couple of my great treasures with you today.
The first is a picture of me, with my treasured friend, Bonnie. We got to play together yesterday. I wore my other treasure. It is the apron I won in the silent auction at Mystic Paper. The apron I bid on is by Becky, of Heart In My Hand. I can't tell you how many compliments I got on my apron yesterday.
Everyone, there are still aprons that have not sold. One of them not sold is my creation, I am sad to say. We all altered aprons for a charity silent auction. My apron is number thirteen. You can click here and it will take you to Mystic's blog. Scroll down to the post for Tuesday, May 19th. to see the aprons still available. If anyone that reads my blog wants to bid on it I will pay Mystic Paper for the shipping cost. As a matter of fact, if you want to bid on any of the aprons still available I will pay for the shipping cost! It is for a great animal charity.

Back to packaging so I can discover some more treasures soon!
Hope you have a treasure finding kind of day!








1 comment:

Becky Bunn said...

It looks great on you and I'm "sew" glad you like it. Thanks for bidding on it for such a worthy cause.