Sunday, August 30, 2009

Missing In Action

I just looked at the date and it appears it has been a week since I have posted. It seems I have been missing in action. NOW---there is the true word---action. It isn't that nothing has been happening. Unfortunately this is not the case. I know this all sounds like a tease and I truly do not mean for it to. I just am sort of in a quandary, at the moment, about what to post. I am taking a break until I can figure some things out and deal with some issues with people in my life that I know have friends and loved ones that read my posts. It has been a rough week for me and it is one of those times I wish I was Missing----hum, back to the beach???? I wish-----Maybe in my dreams tonight--- hope your dreams are happy ones and thanks for checking in on me. I do love your thoughts.

2 comments:

Bonnie G said...

I'm worried sick about you...Bon G

Arcadia Living said...

I think we can all use a break to the beach - even if it is only in our minds! Take care - Patty