Saturday, April 11, 2009

Here Comes The Easter Bunny Thanking You

I think we will be hunting eggs indoors!



I was just leaving a comment on my last post when I decided I should write my sincere appreciation in a new post. I have learned through various avenues there are many people who read my blog and hold me in their thoughts and prayers. My life, as I posted in the beginning stages of my blog, has always been an open book. I am not a perfect person. I am a human being with the capability of all emotions. It is the way I and all others in the human race were created. My dear friend Suzanne, once had a counselor ask her how she could expect to feel the greatest of love without thinking she would experience the greatest of all other emotions. Through my blog, through my conversations, through all means of communication with me, I tend to tell it like I see it. ( Just ask my dear friend Bonnie about a rug I once saw in her house! ) Sometimes I see it correctly and sometimes I don't. My hope in sharing is that in some way it helps me heal and it also helps others to know we all have our stuff. When I write, I write from my heart. Thank you to all of you who understand this. Thank you to all of you for your prayers. Thank you to all of you for encouragement. I feel the caring even if it is only through the air waves and not expressed in writing or verbal expression. Thank You!
Update: Today was another very difficult one for me. There was a lot of more developments that were quite upsetting.
1.Amber and Ria stuff.
2.My husband is in the valley and dealing with my dad and mom while I am here with Chandler. My husband is afraid my dad will just keep my mother alive even though these are not her wishes. She had a stoke. She is not eating and tomorrow the feeding tube will be discussed with my dad. The nurse talked to Randy earlier tonight after speaking to my father. 
3. My mother, in no uncetain terms, wants to be cremated. She and I both, have read the book, Graduation To Glory ( which I highly recommend) and this is both of our wishes. Today my dad told my husband he knows that is what my mother wants but he does not want to do that for her.-----Once again, anger. Should I care????? I am feeling guilty either way. This man has been married to this woman for 66 years. Thank goodness it is my husband in the valley dealing with this right now. Years and years ago, I found a wonderful cemetary in Scottsdale and at my parent's request got all the information. My dad indicated he had taken care of all of this. He admitted this to Randy today when he told Randy he would need our help making all the arrangements.  Now, upon hearing he had not taken care of things years ago, I thought to myself----well, might be best, since mom, for the last few years, has been adament about the fact she wants to be cremated. Then I get the news my father is not going to honor her wishes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-----
Again, it is what it is and as my husband constantly reminds me we are doing the best we can do and that is all we can do.
So---speaking of the best we can do, seems to me it is the eve of Easter and there is a little boy upstairs, asleep, waiting on the Easter Bunny to arrive tonight. He knows who the Easter bunny is and I guess it is a good thing I know as well!!! Smile. Maybe I should go outside and leave some bunny tracks in the snow!
Again, my sincerest, filled to the brim of the prettiest Easter egg thanks, to each of you. 


No comments: